INPEX CORPORATION is an oil & gas exploration and production company based in Japan. The mission of INPEX is to provide a stable and efficient supply of energy to our customer by exploring and developing oil and natural gas resources throughout the world. In Indonesia, INPEX is acting as Kontraktor Kontrak Kerjasama (KKKS) with BPMigas for many upstream projects since 1966.. INPEX is the operator of Masela Block (Abadi project) offshore Maluku, Arafura Sea, Indonesia. INPEX is pressing ahead with technical and engineering studies of the Abadi field development for future commercial Floating LNG production.
Currently we have positions open in our Jakarta office as:
A) Legal Counsel
- Has experience in providing proactive and timely multi-disciplinary legal support and advice. This includes drafting, reviewing, and negotiating oil & gas and other commercial and legal agreements; advising the management function to ensure ongoing compliance with Inpex policy and all applicable laws; supporting procurement and office operations and dealing with other day to day matters of a legal nature, preferably having experiences in KKKS legal issue
- Liaising with relevant external Indonesia government, regulatory authorities, co-ventures, and external lawyers
- Has initiative and pro-active to identify and address commercial and legal issues facing multinational oil & gas companies in Indonesia
- d. Strong commercial orientation with experience of applying legal expertise to add value on a wide range of business and technical issues.
B) Project External Affairs
- Posses strong networking with Indonesia government, regulatory authorities, co-ventures, media and public affairs society
- Familiar with related oil & gas regulations
- Has broader knowledge in oil & gas trends and political issue
- Has experience in developing and producing publications, communications scheme, and internal newsletters
- Serves as liaison with external constituents; coordinates programs and events with external constituents; manage activities and support effort
- 5-7 years post qualification experience gained preferably in the energy sector
- Fluent and effective oral and written communication skill in English and Indonesia
- Computer Literacy. Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Willing to work hard with excellent communication skills as part of a dynamic focused group
Interested applicants who fully meet the above requirement may send your comprehensive CV in English with one recent photo (max. 150KB) and quoting positions applied in the email subject, not later than 10th July 2009.
- Position A to : recruit_legal@ inpex.co. jp
- Position B to : recruit_hr@inpex. co.jp
All application will be kept strictly confidential
INPEX home page : http:/www.inpex.co.jp/english/
Incoming search terms for the article:@inpex co jp (1) Filed: Lowongan Kerja