You have decided to put together a basket for a special little girl!!
So what could go into this basket? Oh you would be amazed at the interesting little items that would fit this theme. Just be sure that you give yourself enough time to really find unique items. And you just never know where you are going to find them, so be ready.
But to help you get started, I’m going to give you a list. Read it over and see if anything would appeal to “your friend” and then copy the items onto a sheet of paper and tuck it into your handbag. Every time you go shopping, read over the list to refresh your mind. But don’t be surprised if you find items that aren’t on the list. That’s half the fun of putting together a gift basket! And you will have fun!
A Pink Gift Basket For a Baby Girl
1. A lucky coin… a sixpence for her wedding shoe if you can find one.
2. A Christmas ornament to start her off!
3. A special envelope to place a clipping of her hair. (I actually have my 29 year old daughter’s first curl and I was amazed to see how much her hair had changed color over the years.
4. Her first of many teddy bears to come.
5. Invitation to an afternoon of shoe shopping dated for about 16 years away!
6. A little blue ribbon that she can carry with her on her wedding day… it will be her something blue!
7. A photo album to begin filling up.
8. A diary of her firsts and they will come quickly. Don’t rely on your memory… write them down as they happen!
9. A pillow with a pocket for her first tooth… so that the Tooth Fairy can find it obviously ;)
10. A pair of booties… not that they will fit very long, but something that can be tucked away to be passed down in the family!
If you can think of any other items to go into the basket… just add away!
Your obvious choice for your “basket” would to be a nice….. but the choice is yours. I have even written an article on the different types of baskets you could use. They can be found here. They range anywhere from a garbage can to a frying pan!
Be sure to tie off the top with a ribbon and then make a funny card to go along with your Gift Basket. Or you could wrap the entire “basket” in cellophane so that your basket follows a more traditional style.
Tags: baby girl, gift basket, a photo album, christmas ornament, booties, Tooth Fairy, diary, teddy bear,
Written by HappyGoLucky
Very Nice Boss of SECOND OPINIONS
Find More Pink Ribbons ArticlesFiled: Healty
tags: baby, Basket, Gift, Girl, Pink